- (858) 354-9002
- (858) 487-3333
San Diego, CA 92128
I’ve enjoyed being in the customer service industry for over thirty years in San Diego because of the pride and satisfaction I feel when the events come together and run like a well-oiled machine.
I make it a point to treat my clients like lifelong friends and I look forward to carrying on this tradition in my new real estate career at Coldwell Banker Rancho Bernardo.
I previously owned and operated my own local restaurant and catering business for eleven years. The best part of running my own business was being in control of everything, from hiring employees to the execution of a well-crafted meal for friends.
I see my transition to a Real Estate Agent in the same way. I am my own business, I run my office in the same way. I am in control of social media, marketing, choosing trusted home inspectors, to the final signature of closing documents and seeing the absolute joy on my clients face at the completion of the transaction.
I welcome the opportunity to represent you in marketing and purchase of your next home or estate.
I am backed by the prestigious Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage family, and they have given me the experience, resources and understanding of any unique buying or selling needs.
Coldwell Banker has the most visible online presence in the nation and sells more homes throughout San Diego County than any other real estate brand.
So if you are considering buying, selling or relocating, I’d be happy to help you!
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Often times buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Bret Geernaert is also proud to be a REALTOR®. A REALTOR® is more than a real estate agent; REALTORS® have training in ethics for both their dealings with the public and with the real estate community. The REALTOR® Code of Ethics is the cornerstone of the National Association of Realtors ethics training. It guides REALTORS® and also shows the public the level of commitment, education and dedication to their profession that each member of NAR possesses.
REALTOR® core principles are longstanding and guarantee fair dealings with clients, the public, and other Realtors. For example, the code includes:
- Realtors protect and promote their clients’ interests while treating all parties honestly.
- Realtors refrain from exaggeration, misrepresentation, or concealment of pertinent facts related to property or transactions.
- Realtors cooperate with other real estate professionals to advance their clients’ best interests.
- When buying or selling on their own account or for their families or firms, Realtors make their true position or interest known.
- Realtors make sure that contract details are spelled out in writing and that parties receive copies.
- Realtors give equal professional service to all clients and customers irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, or sexual orientation.
- Realtors paint a true picture in their advertising, marketing, and other representations.
- Realtors make only truthful, objective comments about other real estate professionals.
Proud Member of The Rancho Bernardo Sunrise Rotary